Agent's Executive Assistant - State Farm Agent Team Member (Leadership Focus)
Full Time in Wylie, TX
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Must be available to work the following schedule: Monday - Friday 8:45 - 5:30
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
This busy insurance and financial services office has a passion to make a difference in the lives of others and better the community. We are a growing agency with big dreams and lots of potential. Our team works hard to reach our goals together as a team and have fun while we are doing it! We take pride in using our years of valuable experience to mentor individual team members and prepare them for successful careers. If you are self-motivated, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have a desire to win and achieve results, please consider joining our team. If you believe in having fun in a stable working environment and have a willingness to learn, we should meet to discuss our career opportunity. Come work with an energetic, fun team at Jarrod Rush - State Farm Agent!
about our agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- Our office is located in Wylie.
- I am a third generation State Farm agent.
- I am a proud graduate of University of Kentucky.
- Additional languages spoken: Spanish
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of Jarrod Rush - State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be a State Farm Agent. You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to become a State Farm agent yourself.
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
if you want a career, not a job, then we encourage you to apply.
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none